Are You Confident About Your Personal Financial Choices?
Do You Clearly Understand Their Ultimate Impact On You?
Have you ever made a financial decision that you later regretted?
Or... do you regret not having done something in the past that would have benefited you greatly now?
Most of us would answer "yes" to both of these questions.
Would your choices have been different had you understood
how they would ultimately impact you?
"Our goal is to be a guide to help you better understand what is important and how much your financial choices matter."
Smart choices about money require a clear understanding and appreciation of the ultimate impact of those decisions.
|We have met the enemy, and he is us.|
And yet... too often... important decisions are made with hardly any consideration given to the full cost and total financial impact of the choice.
How can something so illogical be explained?
We have not been taught to clearly understand the degree to which our personal financial choices matter.
The answer lies in the fact that...
When you clearly understand the full impact of your choices... both in dollars and in regard to the final result...
- Your priorities change.
- You become highly motivated.
- Good decisions become more obvious and easier to make.
- Your confidence grows... you feel empowered... you begin to gain peace of mind.
- Little by little... you will no longer see money (or the lack of it) as a boring and hopeless issue that you are forced to have to deal with.
- Instead... you will find yourself becoming excited with the prospect of your future.
- You will look past money to what is "really" important to you.
Making smart choices requires two things.
First... a clear and detailed understanding
of what matters, why it matters, and how much it matters.
Secondly... you must know how to choose the
right products for your needs.
If you are currently overwhelmed and confused... you are not alone.
Most sites are sales sites.
Their focus is on selling product... not on helping you.
The result is information that is
often too general... too sanitized... and devoid of many crucial details needed to make smart choices.
- We have simplified your search for information that matters.
- We will make sure that you are clear about what matters and why.
- We will help you quantify how much it matters.
Smart choices come easier when you know what matters.
"Because It Matters"... Jim
- The Financial Choices Blog
- The Financial Choices Blog keeps you up-to-date with all additions and changes to the financial-choices-matter.com Web site. Subscribe here.
- A Healthy Eating Plan Completes Any Money Plan
- Healthy Eating Plan. Some things do trump money. And one of those is your health. So doesn't it only make sense to have a healthy eating plan? Are you eating healthy? See how easy it can be.
- Personal Values. The Real Reason You Pursue Money.
- The primary significance of money is to what degree it allows you to enjoy what is "really" important to you... your core personal values. Learn more.
- Effective Household Finance Requires Strategies In Four Major Areas Of Priority.
- Household finance. How well you understand and manage these core areas will determine the strength of your financial house. Learn more.
- Your personal money management ability directly affects all areas of your life.
- Done well, personal money management coupled with an overall financial strategy will drive you to financial freedom, security and peace of mind. Find out how much it matters.
- Use A Budget To Decrease Risk And Increase Opportunity.
- Without a budget you are accepting the "risk of unawareness". Without a budget you are overlooking a tremendous "opportunity". That doesn't sound very smart does it? Learn more.
- An Emergency Fund? Who Needs One? You Do!
- Though it's importance is often overlooked... an emergency fund is a vital element of your financial security. An emergency fund reduces your financial risk. Learn more.
- Debt Elimination Makes Financial Freedom Much More Likely.
- Debt elimination will become a primary goal only when you understand the true cost of debt. Debt elimination leads the way to financial freedom. Find out how much it matters.
- Consumer Debt Is Costly.
- Perhaps too costly. How costly is your consumer debt? You really need to know. The real cost may surprise you.
- Should You Use Debt Consolidation To Relieve Your Consumer Debt?
- The truth may surprise you. Debt consolidation can actually cost you money. And debt consolidation may ultimately be... financially dangerous. Learn more.
- Debt Stacking. Do You Use It?
- Debt stacking is not debt consolidation. Nor is it debt counseling. Debt stacking is a very simple, yet incredibly powerful debt elimination technique that can change your future. Learn more.
- Retirement Income Planning Matters. Getting Old Is Not For Sissies!
- In the end, few things matter more than retirement income planning. Left to chance, what are the odds of having enough. Learn the essential basics of retirement income planning.
- Are Todays Personal Financial Choices Costing You A Quality Retirement?
- Too many wait until retirement to find out. Todays personal financial choices directly impact your future retirement opportunity.
- Retirement Savings Accounts. Are You Familiar With The Various Types?
- Furthermore... Do you understand the difference between retirement savings accounts and non retirement savings accounts? Far too many people... sort of understand. Learn more.
- You Need A Roth IRA.
- Why do you need a roth ira? Using a roth IRA helps to prevent being totally molested by the IRS in retirement. And that's not all.
- Mutual Funds Are The Best Investment Choice For Most People.
- Investing in mutual funds is the best way for most people to obtain the benefit of owning a diversified portfolio. But, how do you choose the best funds? Learn more.
- You Must Compare Mutual Funds To Make Smart Choices. Don't Rely Solely On Mutual
- You need a simple, effective, and logical way to compare mutual funds. Mutual fund ratings are not enough. Historical rate of return is not enough. Find out what matters and why.
- Asset Allocation Models. Wouldn't It Be Smart To Compare Yours To The Pros?
- When Considering Asset Allocation Models for Your Investment Portfolio... Wouldn't It Make Sense To Consider The Asset Allocation Models Used By The Pros? Learn more.
- Diversified Investments? Are You Diversified Enough?
- Diversified investments reduce risk and increase opportunity. Far too often... individual investment portfolios are too narrowly diversified. Are you diversified enough? Learn more.
- Periodically Rebalancing Your Investment Allocation Is Crucial.
- Periodic portfolio rebalancing helps reduce risk and improve performance. Find out how and why.
- Do You Consider Index Investing To Be Truly Superior To Active Fund Management?
- Index investing is very popular... primarily for two reasons. But are these two reasons... reason enough? You really need to know more.
- Life Insurance. Do You Understand The Need? Do You Have Enough?
- Life insurance is tangible evidence of your love for your family. Don't delay getting protection. We can help simplify your choices.
- Affordable Term Life Insurance Is The Most Economical Way To Adequately Protect
- The high cost of some life insurance policies can limit your ability to adequately protect your family. Find out how affordable term life insurance can solve that problem. Learn more.
- Whole Life Insurance Is Very Commonly Misunderstood.
- If you already own a whole life insurance policy or, if you are considering one, it is very important that you fully understand this product and how it works. Learn more.
- Group Life Insurance Should Not Provide Your Family's Primary Protection.
- Employer sponsored group life insurance can be a blessing for some. However, for most... group life insurance is inherently too risky to be your family's primary protection. Learn more.
- Child Life Insurance. Do You Need It?
- The need for child life insurance is sometimes not clear. Should they be covered? If so... how much coverage is enough? Learn more here.
- Long Term Health Care Must Be Part Of Any Truly Comprehensive Financial Strategy
- Is long term health care part of your comprehensive financial strategy? If not... how likely is it to ruin your well conceived financial plan?
- You don't need to know about me. But... you may need to know what I know.
- Some about me: By the time I had finally "got it" and was aware of my financial truth... it was nearly too late. Correction and recovery was now much more difficult to accomplish. Learn More.
- The Contact Me Page For Financial-Choices-Matter.com.
- Contact me directly... ask questions, share knowledge, make suggestions and comments.
- Site Policies for Financial-Choices-Matter website
- Please take the time to read our Site Policies.
- Financial Articles. Do You Write Them?
- Our personal financial articles contributors have a lot of passion and are willing to share their expert advice.
- Contribute to Financial
- Would you like to share your knowledge about financial? Great, find out how you can submit your story or tip here.